Last Updated: [09/25/20]
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you sign up to join the Adult Vaccine Access Coalition, use the contact us button on the Site, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, title, organization, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. We will also collect information about others in your organization if you choose to provide that information.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Site or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Site, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Site, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Site and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from others in your organization that provide information about your social media channels, data analytics providers, and mailing list providers.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Site;
- Respond to your comments and questions;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of AVAC and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Site;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share the information we collect in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, analytics and, payment processing.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of our assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our operations by another entity.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
We are headquartered in the United States. When you visit our websites or provide your personal information to us, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and other countries where we or our service providers may process your information. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
If we send any promotional emails, you will be able to opt out by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Adult Vaccine Access Coalition
1640 Rhode Island Ave NW Ste. 700
Washington, DC 20036